Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Holmesdale Fanatics

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Tossers utter tossers little dicks in their black hoodies WANKERS !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[yt]RK3RNgzFOjs[/yt]

Embarrassing ain't the word.

Even most of them got fed up before the end.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Also, did anyone hear them singing 'we scored 3, they scored 1...'? I barely heard a thing from them all night.

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
Not looking for a fight but it's all about perspective, no?

Brighton getting great crowds because they're punching above their perceived weight in the Championship.

Palace getting mediocre crowds because they're punching below (or at) their perceived weight in the same division.

Our fairweathers see the Prem as a big deal, yours see Prem and Champ the same way. Not saying its right, just how it is.

To judge on an even keel we'd both have to be in the same league for 4/5 years to stabilise the expectations of the fanbase.

*(And 4 points out of 6 each time round certainly make me feel better about that.) :)

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
You lot have nothing to boast about, i was in the holmesdale lower and heard nothing from you lot for most of the game (until you equalised). A draw was the fair result, you totally dominated us for most of the second half, fair play to ya.

But I still f'kin hate you lot!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Not looking for a fight but it's all about perspective, no?

Brighton getting great crowds because they're punching above their perceived weight in the Championship.

Palace getting mediocre crowds because they're punching below (or at) their perceived weight in the same division.

Our fairweathers see the Prem as a big deal, yours see Prem and Champ the same way. Not saying its right, just how it is.

To judge on an even keel we'd both have to be in the same league for 4/5 years to stabilise the expectations of the fanbase.

*(And 4 points out of 6 each time round certainly make me feel better about that.) :)

You lot have nothing to boast about, i was in the holmesdale lower and heard nothing from you lot for most of the game (until you equalised). A draw was the fair result, you totally dominated us for most of the second half, fair play to ya.

Well done lads, you can make up as many lies as you want, but at the end of the day everyone knows it's bullshit.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Their fans are utter wanck, but just spoke to a few of the palace fans I know, and they reckon we were quite and one in the Homesdale upper claims he could only hear an 'albion' after we scored. How he couldn't hear 'you'll never fill your ground' and sellhurst's a s hole' I don't know

This isnt meant as an insult or tit for tat but I was in X block, closest to you in the AW, You were not loud, I was actually disappointed, fair play with the allocation you arent going to get all your regular singers but just in response to us being utter wanck as you so pleasantly put it.

And before you say anything im sure you didnt hear us once, not a peep, just that drum etc etc

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

You can have the 4 points

but you're still another 4 behind us.

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
I wasn't making up lies, just trying to explain the difference in perspective from some corners of both teams' support.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Of course you couldn't hear us you had the f***ing drum banging all game..

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Heard them once after they scored on the radio, rest of the time all I heard was the Albion support (which sounded great tonight) - id say they were worse than the Peterborough fans, and they were quiet !!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This isnt meant as an insult or tit for tat but I was in X block, closest to you in the AW, You were not loud, I was actually disappointed, fair play with the allocation you arent going to get all your regular singers but just in response to us being utter wanck as you so pleasantly put it.

And before you say anything im sure you didnt hear us once, not a peep, just that drum etc etc
I'm sure this is true. I don't know exactly where the microphone is but on the radio for most of the time you could hear the Palace wanker "Ultras" banging their drum and singing their various "whoah,whoah" faux-European incessant and largely nonsensical twaddle...

The Albion fans did their best to punctuate the pointless background noise with some proper English football chants (e.g. "Hark Now Hear the Brighton Sing", "Albi-on, Albi-on", "Albion, Albion, Albion" (old school), "We Are Brighton", "When I Was Just a Little Boy" etc, etc).

Especially for a Brighton-Palace game, surely the Albion fans had the right idea...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here