Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Holmesdale Fanatics

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Can we finally put to bed, and NEVER EVER believe the myth that Palace have some sort of amazing support. Unless 30 people and a twat with a drum constitutes a decent atmosphere. What a joke of a club. Mugs. I feel sorry for them. :ffsparr:

D

Deleted member 18477

did anyone actually think they had a decent support? they're a team going nowhere and their fans realise that.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Heard them 2/3 times on the radio, , most of the time they were drowned out by our fans. f***ing embarrasment they are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sounded pathetic on the radio even when they sung the St Pauli song.

SeagullSam

Feb 12, 2009
Bromley
Their fans are utter wanck, but just spoke to a few of the palace fans I know, and they reckon we were quite and one in the Homesdale upper claims he could only hear an 'albion' after we scored. How he couldn't hear 'you'll never fill your ground' and sellhurst's a s hole' I don't know

Feb 14, 2010
Older palace fans must cringe by the drum. its so so cringeworthy. Some of the palace older lads really do need to have a word with them. We cant have a rival whose fans bang a drum, its so..well, so Watford! sort it out palace, you are better than that

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was shocked how poor their support was tonight. It wasn't like they were nervously defending a lead, they just never sung at all. They played the White Stripes a couple of times before kick-off to get the fans going - didn't work. They played goal music (obv. their goal only). A drum and a f***ing American Eagle. Are the owners American ice hockey fans?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can we finally put to bed, and NEVER EVER believe the myth that Palace have some sort of amazing support. Unless 30 people and a twat with a drum constitutes a decent atmosphere. What a joke of a club. Mugs. I feel sorry for them. :ffsparr:

Yep, I was expecting so much more. It literally was about 30 people in the bottom corner of the homesdale clapping to the drum. That was it. Pathetic.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Did someone literally pay £200 for that display?? What the f*** was that? And that drum!! Almost as bad as Bristol City.

If we ever get a drum is the day I stop going to home games, does my head in!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Older palace fans must cringe by the drum. its so so cringeworthy. Some of the palace older lads really do need to have a word with them. We cant have a rival whose fans bang a drum, its so..well, so Watford! sort it out palace, you are better than that

no they're not.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I thought their fans in the AW made an effort. But that display!

Having seen pictures of their previous efforts, I must admit I was (grudgingly) rather anticipating something impressive. How wrong I was. I don't know who organised it but it took a fair while to actually work out what it was supposed to be. Eventually it dawns on us that it's like their old sash shirts. But by their previous standards, it was just RUBBISH. Scrappy and incomprehensible, and thus missing the point entirely.

A big FAIL, I have to say.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here