Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And their answer is. 'What ! and man hasn't got the technology to get there now after 40 years, by having to keep putting the date of the next landings back another 10 years.'

It's inevitable the younger generation will want answers to the most simplest of questions.

the answer is because theres f*** all there worth it. they push it back 10 years until there is political interest to waste money on the project or it becomes so cheap its within existing budgets. Anyone older than a 15 yo would ask the simpler, why go to the moon? thats not fair on 15yos of course, they probably understand. its more a 7 yo question, or conspiracists who havent accepted that there's nothing on the moon, it was a vanity/political mission and the rocks brought back confirm just how pointless further trips would be.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
the answer is because theres f*** all there worth it. they push it back 10 years until there is political interest to waste money on the project or it becomes so cheap its within existing budgets. Anyone older than a 15 yo would ask the simpler, why go to the moon? thats not fair on 15yos of course, they probably understand. its more a 7 yo question, or conspiracists who havent accepted that there's nothing on the moon, it was a vanity/political mission and the rocks brought back confirm just how pointless further trips would be.

Shame it took 6 moon landings from 7 attempts to work that one out.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
colinz, I've no idea what uyou are saying but did you start this place or do you read it?

Pakalert Press - Whats REALLY going on in the world

A clustefuck of stupidity all in one site.

Firstly I'm assuming that I'm no longer on ignore, can't understand why you have no idea what I'm saying, it's not rocket science (pun definately intended)
Never seen that site before, NWO sites don't really interest me. I'm only interested in the fakery spoon fed to us from the media.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here