Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Bristol City - Score Predictor

BHA v Bristol City - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Out of sorts BHA (14th) take on out of sorts Bristol City (19th) at The Amex on Saturday. Both clubs will want to put their disappointing FA Cup results to memory (though at least the Albion are still in the Cup!).

The Albion have won 2 & lost 4 of our last league games - stretching back to the beginning of December. City haven't faired much better with 2 wins & a draw.

Neither team are proficient in front of goal of late. The Albion having scored 4 goals in 6 games (3 in one game) & City 3 goals in their last 6.

Bristol City are one of 4 teams in the league with a better away record than home, so far this season. Having beaten Southampton, Millwall, Barnsley & Leicester.

As for the Score Predictor 8 pollsters correctly predicted the 1-1 score against Wrexham. As a result Chucky 1973 has extended his lead to be the out & out front runner.

Can the rest of us catch up? Watch this space!

5 correct scores

Chucky 1973

4 Correct Scores

SWINDON SEAGULL

3 Correct Scores

del strangefish

2 Correct Scores

Albion Edd, Brighton Bear, Daffy Duck, e77, Gale BHA, Geriatric Seagull, Gregory 2 Smith1, LABH, Sir Elliott Bennett,Slinky, The Orange Seagull, Trufflehound, withdean wombat

1 Correct Score

7 dials Seagull, Adopted Brighton, Albion Dave, Albion Robster, Aquillaugh, Badger, BASINGSTOKE SEAGULL, bassking, bennibenj, Benno Brighton, Bens Grandad, BHA boi, BHAFC Pandapops, Blue and White Tiger, Bold Seagull, Bognor Bystander, Boris Yeltsin, Braders, brighton fc, brighton rock, brighton seagulls1, cammac, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Chris_Highwind, Chippedgull, Clive Walker's slaphead, Colossal Squid, countrygull, cypriot seagull, Dan Gleeballs, darkcore 1977, darters 74, Dav, Davemania, DBL, Deano's Invisible Pants, deletebeepbeepbeep, dgh 123, Digweeds Trousers, doogie 004, Dougal, Drumstick, Dublin seagull, durrington gull, easterracemike, El Turl, Essan 128, feller, gib Seagull, gingemonde, GM 98, happyseagull, HG201, Here's Johnny, Higham Seagull Army, homer, Hugh Jorgan, James Bond's body double, jevs, jharris, Jimmy Come Lately, Jimmy Saville, John Bumlick, Johnny boy, Keeping The Dream Alive, lamjon, Lifelong Supporter, London Blue, Lord Bamber, Lovecake, Luke Owen, mangull, mc shane in the 70th, Medway seagull, mickygp, Newman-seagulls, nippon seagull, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, Oscar, Osgood, Oz Mike, papajaff, Pat Mc Crotch, paull cee, perseus, Perth seagull, Pixelated Penguin, pork pie, Profey, Punisher 741, Randsta, Ringmer seagull, Road runner, Rugrat, Seaber, Seagull muzzy, Seagullsfan 97, Seagull Songs, Seagull_special, seagull steve, Seagulls TOM, Seagulls 4 life, Seggers, Severnside gull, Shirty, Silent-assasin, Silver fox, Simster, sixnillup, Sock Monster, Soton seagull, southas p, Spamdrew, Steve Foster, super-seagulls, The BlueAndWhiteStrips, The Bucket, The Duke, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Tricky Dicky, Tricky One, Tummy Burger, twoheelsbest, Wayneflele, willow 147, , zebedee, z fleas.

So will Saturday's game be the first double of the season for the Albion?
Or will Bristol City get something from this game, that they couldn't get in Sussex (Crawley) last week, a result?

As ever, use your head. You decide...............!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
so difficult to predict this one, IF we have the big guns back from injury as i hope we do then I see a clear cut Albion Victory, But as i expect its just paper talk and we go with what we had last week, albeit with Dunk back and some regulars starting, I see us struggling to win as I think Brizzie City are a decent team away from home.

Im going with my heart not my head. 2-1 to the good guys, but scrappy and nail biting. (for the record head says 1-1)

so difficult to predict this one, IF we have the big guns back from injury as i hope we do then I see a clear cut Albion Victory, But as i expect its just paper talk and we go with what we had last week, albeit with Dunk back and some regulars starting, I see us struggling to win as I think Brizzie City are a decent team away from home.

Im going with my heart not my head. 2-1 to the good guys, but scrappy and nail biting. (for the record head says 1-1)

........When Chucky predicts we all take note. Well, with 5 correct scores this season is there any reason not too!
So if the head says 1-1, then 1-1 it is for me!

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Someone has to predict a defeat, so why not me - the only person on NSC who appears not to have got one score right yet this season!

Hopefully still the case after Saturday!!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
The miserable bugger that I am predicting a 2-1 defeat with Woods scoring against us, Brezovan mom & the Albion having their first meaningful shot on goal after 40 minutes. Can't see any new faces for us by the w/end.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Gone for 2-0. Looking forward to this one. Should be a decent atmos as well with around 2,000 brizzle expected.

LuaLua is a major doubt for Brighton after suffering a hamstring injury in the FA Cup against Wrexham.

Spaniard Vicente and Will Hoskins are set to return, while lewis Dunk is available again after suspension.

Bristol City's Stephen Peason serves a one-game ban after his red card in the FA Cup defeat to Crawley.

Marvin Elliot is doubtful with a hamstring strain, Liam Fontaine is still out but Chris Wood and Ricky Foster could make their debuts.

MATCH FACTS Head-to-head

McInnes eyes Saints repeat at Brighton
• These clubs have played each other 65 times in the league, and there is only one win between them; Brighton have won 25, Bristol City 24, with 16 draws.

• The 1-0 victory at Ashton Gate in September was Brighton's first win over Bristol City in five league meetings. Another three points will complete a first double over the Robins since 2001/02.

• Bristol City are looking for a fourth win in five league trips to Brighton.

Brighton & Hove Albion

• Mid-table Brighton, four points outside the play-offs, halted a four-game losing and goalless run in the league, with a 3-0 home victory over leaders Southampton in their last Championship outing.

• Gus Poyet's side have conceded only once in the first 15 minutes of Championship games this season.

• The Seagulls have launched only 209 goal attempts; fewer than any other club in Championship matches this term.

Bristol City

• 19th placed Bristol City, three points above the danger line, return to league business after being knocked out of the FA Cup by Crawley. They are looking to complete three wins in a row for the second time in 11 league fixtures.

• Four of the Robins' seven league wins have been away from home.

• Should they claim a point at the AMEX, it will be their 500th draw in second level league football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here