Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has bugger all to do with football but............

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
......Dominos or Papa Johns? Been a massive topic in the pub recently.
Personally, Papa Johns hands down!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm a convert to Papa Johns, but Dominos is still good. In the la liga of pizza Papa Johns and Dominos are the Barca/Madrid of the situation

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Much higher ingredients, plus lets not forget the Second Coming that is the Garlic Dip!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
No No No chaps you cannot beat a dominoes with Chicken, peppers, Onions, Chillies after 6 pints!!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
A Papa 'All the Meats' would destroy a Dominos 'Meat Feast' all day, every day etc etc.............of the Dominos fans who has actually had a Papa Johns?????

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Nearest to me is Burgess Hill mate, would be cold the time it got to you and we all know thats no way to enjoy a Papa Johns ;)

Sep 1, 2010
Make my own which taste nicer than both of them, however i have had Papa Johns and Dominoes and the former wins for me. Jalapeno, Pepperoni and Anchovie topping.:drool:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
@ Seagull4life: try it chap, the bollocks trust me!

@ Arts Vs Science: Sounds the nuts, what was it called, might go one tonight!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Papa Johns won't deliver to me in Hove, BN3 (despite sticking menus thru my letterbox everyweek). I'd love to give them my business if they could be arsed to drive to my front door.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
@ Waino696969: Only a matter of time before they do. Trust me, they will take over the world

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
That is my own pizza and topping of choice, however i am sure Papa Johns will do that combo anyway(create your own topping thingy)

looking at menu now!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
@ Waino696969: Only a matter of time before they do. Trust me, they will take over the world

CURVE BALL!

Just had one of these open up down the road. Could be a deal breaker, whats the 'one to try'?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
No Papa Johns close enough to Bexhill so stick to Dominos, but like someone said before Pizza with Garlic dip is the only way that fast food will survive, gotta love the dip!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No contest - Papa Johns. When I lived in the States it was all about Papa Johns. Top quality delivery pizza if that isn't an oxymoron

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here