Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No. I just needed 4 miles to hit the total, which was just a roller session. #not sure how much asphalt miles are left in 2018 now.

That's a shame [MENTION=27162]RandyWanger[/MENTION]. I'm sure the mood will change in the spring.

What's preventing you doing road miles?

Can't be the weather, it's been lovely. Barely any ice so far and even less in the way of snow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good morning [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION]. :wave:

[tweet]1072929658864308225[/tweet]

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What's preventing you doing road miles?

Can't be the weather, it's been lovely. Barely any ice so far and even less in the way of snow.

I'm a early starter and I quite like riding in the dark. I can only ride weekends mainly. We've had some wet weekends of late and this weekend we have early plans both days. Its going to be icy soon enough.

Went as south as Flimwell at the weekend. Might have to go souther soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Geek outing at [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION]'s instance

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Despite the December and New Year gluttony I have returned to my 100 mile ride weight. Fukken get in. Without the rolling, I would be a big fat pig.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I bought myself a new GPS yesterday. Took an extended route home tonight from work (with less traffic lights than normal), and looking at the results on Strava I thought he cadence made for a pretty interesting/geeky graph. My rolling cadence seems pretty consistent at around 90RPM.
consistent.png

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I bought myself a new GPS yesterday. Took an extended route home tonight from work (with less traffic lights than normal), and looking at the results on Strava I thought he cadence made for a pretty interesting/geeky graph. My rolling cadence seems pretty consistent at around 90RPM.
View attachment 103942

Yes, but it's the temperature graph which caught my eye. I won't be riding in those temps for sometime.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here