Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Lawrence MURDERERS

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Blimey! I was sure they were gonna walk again after the inept way the Police dealt with the evidence at the time. I bet that 'orrible bastard who grinned like the proverbial (when he/they got away with it the first time) ain't laughing now.

this

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Absolute f***ing political show trial, convicted on evidence that is tainted beyond belief, and youd've have to have lived on mars for 25 years not to have had a preconcieved opinion on their guilt, whether they did it or not is immaterial if you give a shit about the justice system in this country.

(In the voice of Hans Gruber) Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the B.N.P

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Joint enterprise. They will be going after the other 3 now, of that you can have no doubt. Dobson may have alluded, when sentanced he was not the one who stuck the knife in from the gang. He may tell them truth now as he has nothing to lose and hopefully nail Acourt as well.

Would a sentencing plea bargain be on the table? It would surely be in the public interest to give a reduced sentence if either Dobson or Norris gave witness evidence against the other members of the gang, or who actually wielded the knife.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
(In the voice of Hans Gruber) Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the B.N.P

At least the herr tubthumpers of this world mount a credible argument, you just rehash the same tired bnp accusations in the misguided assumption that you're being funny as well, in fact you used to be funny sometimes, now you're just a complete f***ing bore.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Absolute f***ing political show trial, convicted on evidence that is tainted beyond belief, and youd've have to have lived on mars for 25 years not to have had a preconcieved opinion on their guilt, whether they did it or not is immaterial if you give a shit about the justice system in this country.

Was about to make a similar point. From what I remember at the time and from what I've read since I'd say it's pretty likely they did it, but they had absolutely no chance of receiving a fair trial this time around. The evidence is still pretty flimsy and tainted by the OB.

I keep saying it on these type of threads, but welcome to the world of trial by media. Justice in this country is rapidly regressing back to the dark ages and days of witch hunts, only now it's by using modern communication methods

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Would a sentencing plea bargain be on the table? It would surely be in the public interest to give a reduced sentence if either Dobson or Norris gave witness evidence against the other members of the gang, or who actually wielded the knife.

They will be offering them a chance to tell all for a reduced sentance thats a certainty. There is however a certain " honour " amoungst criminals that you don't grass and if they do, they will be made to pay in prison from some heavyweight inmates.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
They will be offering them a chance to tell all for a reduced sentance thats a certainty. There is however a certain " honour " amoungst criminals that you don't grass and if they do, they will be made to pay in prison from some heavyweight inmates.
Just glad we've got an expert to give us the lowdown here U.S !!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if they would have been found not guilty, there would have been riots in teh streets

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
At least the herr tubthumpers of this world mount a credible argument, you just rehash the same tired bnp accusations in the misguided assumption that you're being funny as well, in fact you used to be funny sometimes, now you're just a complete f***ing bore.

I'm sure it is boring for you Bushy but rest assured I shall challenge your idiotic, racist statements time and time again and if you keep posting your uneducated twaddle on here you will get very bored of my posts indeed.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm sure it is boring for you Bushy but rest assured I shall challenge your idiotic, racist statements time and time again and if you keep posting your uneducated twaddle on here you will get very bored of my posts indeed.

A pretty decent retort there Nibble.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just a pity this case never received he same attention, I wonder why ?

Civil Liberty - Remembering Richard Everitt

The main difference is surely that 2 members of that gang were successfully convicted for that murder, and the police did a satisfactory job of their enquiries ensuring convictions which were sound and tested at appeal.

The Stephen Lawrence's case is that those 5 gang members should have been convicted in 1993 and would most likely have been if the police had done the same professional job they did for Richard Everitt.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you want a considered argumet I'll oblige Bushy. Your rhetoric is second hand, misinerpreted nonsense from BNP sympathetic sites. Most of your "evidence" is purely anecdotal which is totally unreliable as you are a very subjective person with wholly preconceivd opinions. And you're a bigot.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So are you saying that should be a consideration in whether they were retried, or what verdict the jury neded to bring back ?

not at all, I am just saying.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If it's balance you're looking for Bushy, try using a balanced website not a campaign against PC by a right-winger. Otherwise people might think you're racist. Funny how the site you quote only seem to represent BNP candidates isn't it?

Civil Liberty - the organisation dedicated to defending free speech against the tyranny of political correctness
Thats the trouble, there arent any, you either have sites like civil liberty with their obvious bnp agenda, or the searchlight style ones,the mainstream media is too shit scared to offer any alternatives either, you only have to witness the way rod liddle has been censored by the spectator on this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here