Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Child abuse stereotypes

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why is it that every time I see a story of child abuse, the parents or guardians fit a true stereotype

She
Fat, pig ugly, low IQ, drinker

He
Several years her junior, chav like, low IQ, drinker

article-2077980-0F433A1300000578-305_634x524.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077980/Couple-forced-children-fight-weapons-filmed-brawl-jailed.html

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
She must be paid to much in benefits to afford red wine. she's one ugly bitch, hope she gets banged up with rose west :)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Reading that article makes me so sad and angry - there are some evil bastards in the world - they need horse whipping!!

Our children don't know how lucky they are - sleeping soundly in a warm house, under clean bedding looking forward to Christmas and spending time with family and friends.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Reading that article makes me so sad and angry - there are some evil bastards in the world - they need horse whipping!!

Our children don't know how lucky they are - sleeping soundly in a warm house, under clean bedding looking forward to Christmas and spending time with family and friends.

-some need extermination and are beyond all help...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think on the low IQ, you have to be slow to do it.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hung drawn & quartered Henry the VIII style.
Disembowel the scum then stick their remains on a f***ing spike

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
She must be paid to much in benefits to afford red wine.

Chilean plonk I use for cooking costs €4.49 here. UK alcohol duty is much lower. Probably costs her as much as a bottle of White Lightning at this stage.

It can be argued that if anyone on benefits has a penny to spend on drink that they're given too much, mind. And I'm saying that as a paid up Labour member (benefits here are the same as >20 hours on mimimum wage and as a result its not unknown for people to take the dole as an effective career)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here