Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Burnley - Score Predictor

BHA v Burnley - Score Predictor

• Total voters

The Albion return back to The Amex on Saturday for their last game before Christmas.

Goal shy Albion (6 goals scored in our last 7 games), had hit a little bit of form until the Middlesbrough game. The Albion have won 4 of their last 7 games & lost 3 (taking us back to the beginning of November).

Burnley have won 3 & lost 4 over their last 7 games.

Neither team seem to play for a draw. The Albion have gone 8 games & Burnley 16 games since the points were shared.
Well predicted the 7 who correctly got the 1-0 score. e77 & Trufflehound move on to two correct scores, with 5 newbies joining the leaderboard.

As for The Hall Of Fame the standing is:

4 Correct Scores

Chucky 1973, SWINDON SEAGULL

3 Correct Scores

del strangefish

2 Correct Scores

Albion Edd, Brighton Bear, Daffy Duck, e77, Gale BHA, jamesys, Sir Elliott Bennett,Trufflehound,

1 Correct Score

7 dials Seagull, Adopted Brighton, Albion Dave, Albion Robster, Badger, BASINGSTOKE SEAGULL, bassking, Benno Brighton, Bens Grandad, BHA boi, BHAFC Pandapops, Blue and White Tiger, Bold Seagull, Bognor Bystander, Braders, brighton fc, brighton rock, brighton seagulls1, cammac, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Chris_Highwind, Chippedgull, Clive Walker's slaphead, Colossal Squid, countrygull, cypriot seagull, Dan Gleeballs, darkcore 1977, darters 74, Davemania, DBL, Deano's Invisible Pants, deletebeepbeepbeep, dgh 123, Digweeds Trousers, doogie 004, Drumstick, Dublin seagull, easterracemike, El Turl, Essan 128, feller, gingemonde, Gregory 2 Smith1, happyseagull, HG201, Here's Johnny, Higham Seagull Army, homer, Hugh Jorgan, James Bond's body double, jevs, jharris, Jimmy Come Lately, Jimmy Saville, John Bumlick, Johnny boy, Keeping The Dream Alive, LABHA, lamjon, London Blue, Lovecake, Luke Owen, mangull, mc shane in the 70th, Medway seagull, mickygp, Newman-seagulls, nippon seagull, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, Osgood, papajaff, Pat Mc Crotch, paull cee, Perth seagull, Pixelated Penguin, Profey, Punisher 741, Randsta, Ringmer seagull, Road runner, Rugrat, Seaber, Seagull muzzy, Seagullsfan 97, Seagull Songs, Seagull_special, seagull steve, Seagulls TOM, Seagulls 4 life, Seggers, Severnside gull, Shirty, Silent-assasin, Silver fox, Simster, Slinky, Sock Monster, Soton seagull, Spamdrew, Steve Foster, super-seagulls, The Bucket, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Tricky Dicky, Tricky One, Tummy Burger, twoheelsbest, Wayneflele, withdean wombat, z fleas

Can the Albion score 3 or more goals on Saturday?
We have only achieved this twice this season!!!!

On behalf of the Score Predictor Team, we wish all our predictors a happy christmas & good luck with your future predicting!
As ever, use your head, in deciding the score!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So much really depends on the team we can put out and have given up trying to guess it (cut and paste). On the basis we'll have limited supply to our front men (man) but with hope in my heart a dour 1-0 to the good guys

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
any ideas who is fit for this one? will he risk both Dunk and Greer together again with them both on one yellow away from a ban? I see a start from big Adam this week.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I vote for what I seriously think the score will be from a neutrals point of view. I have been wrong every time so far. I hope I am wrong again.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Going for a 1-0 win to the men in blue & white.....& hopefully my second correct score of the season. It's hard predicting Albion scores & we don't score many either!

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Bognor Seagull predicts a 2-1 win to the Albion & there will be some 50 odd from the Bognor Massive at the game!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
2-2 for me, I can see Burnley getting ahead early, then we wake up a snatch a draw at the death. I reckon they are a much better side than their position suggests (it's all so tight in the middle of the table as we know) and I think it would be a great win if we beat them.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Gone for 2-1 to us this time.

Think it'll be a tight game with us scoring the winner late on (again).

CMS & Kaz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here