Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Picture site

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I have started a new pictures site these are taken from the season ticket seat at the Amex http://www.amex-stadium.co.uk it can also be reached via http://www.american-express-community-stadium.co.uk

Feel free to use the pictures anyway you choose upload to facebook for tagging etc all I ask is you acknowledge where they come from and where possible link them back.

I am sill looking for an aspiring writer that wants to write a blog around the pictures but or now have decided to release the pictures alongside the album.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
More added including this one

LSTS2011-0249.jpg

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Quality pics timco, as I am in row p right behind you .

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That really is a fantastic photo - top planking by Kaz

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Out of interest, how long have you had those domains registered? American Express are quite keen to protect their trademarks, in my experience.

Indeed.

Was going to say this back when it was posted. It can't be right, if AMEX complain they will get the domain (they probably could have a trademark claim on it)

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Indeed.

Was going to say this back when it was posted. It can't be right, if AMEX complain they will get the domain (they probably could have a trademark claim on it)

I have had them a while, had them pointing at the Amex Webcam for a bit then the Album no for this.

I am not too sure Amex can have a claim on it as it refers to a public building not them. However they are bigger and richer than me if they fancy bullying me I suspect they will win :)

Happy to have owned them for a while.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
More pictures added the good, the bad and the Ugly.... really ugly

LSTS2011-0308.jpg

Some problems with some pages not displaying correct image this is due to a missing 0 in the code will sort them all tonight

http://www.amex-stadium.co.uk/2011/index5.shtml

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Is it possible, that you got a photo of the game away at Reading ( the 0-0, where Gary Hart scored only for it to be disallowed ? ) I am looking for the photo of the wall across the pitch the Brighton players formed after the Reading players broke from their huddle?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
hereford97-12.jpg

This ones much better of me and my mates at Hereford in 1997.
Yes i'm the one standing up with the cream coloured shirt on, next to my mate Nick in his stripey top reaching down !!!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Indeed.

this can't be true.. surely they have to buy the domain off of timco, its tough titties if they didn't register it first.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
this can't be true.. surely they have to buy the domain off of timco, its tough titties if they didn't register it first.

Buy it! no they can complain to Nominet and get it handed to them for free.

My defence is that the domain is specifically stadium and not Amex so if anyone has a complaint it should be the stadium owners. I also think that as the site is not being used for anything detrimentatal to the Amex brand than it may be OK.

On the pictures front people have started asking to have their photo taken, if you can attract the attention of the person with the camera feel free to ask bit just remember the photo will be on a website open to everyone.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Is it possible, that you got a photo of the game away at Reading ( the 0-0, where Gary Hart scored only for it to be disallowed ? ) I am looking for the photo of the wall across the pitch the Brighton players formed after the Reading players broke from their huddle?

Sadly no Reading were very reluctant to let me in (was the first time the club had to get me in) because I wanted to put the pictures on the Album for free (did not mind me putting them on the net so long as it was not for free). I did not take many game pictures just some crowd shots and not many of them was feeling very grumpy that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here