Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That even scared me !!
\

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Site updated again just Blackpool and Yeovil to come now this season play offs will go elsewhere. Currently 952 images from this season on 20 index pages guess we will break the 1000 mark for the first time this season.

STS2013-0843.jpg

Any hieroglyphics readers among us?

STS2013-0844.jpg

I love this shot of the Amex and I did not take it!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
The final pictures from 2013/4 season are on site 1156 from the season added to the archive any pictures from the play offs will go on the main site as they are not season ticket matches.

The images are spread over 23 index pages....

http://www.amex-stadium.co.uk/2013/

STS2013-0986.jpg

STS2013-1142.jpg

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
well... finally got some images from this season up....over 500 of them after finally getting to the Amex and rescuing the card from the camera :)

2014 -15 index pages/

The Arsenal pictures are on here too I will also be doing an Arsenal Photo/Video page

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Finally got around to uploading the last of the pictures from 2014-2015 season only got the card a week ago and work has been in the way since then...

STS2014-0463.jpg

http://www.amex-stadium.co.uk/2014/

Hopefully a better season next season and hopefully I can get to some games but not looking good!

:wave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hi Tim. Haven't seen you for years. Hope all's well. Your archive has some pix of me with my lad at Withdean, taken when he was a foot shorter and stones lighter than me. My, how things have changed :wozza::lolol:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Hi Tim. Haven't seen you for years. Hope all's well. Your archive has some pix of me with my lad at Withdean, taken when he was a foot shorter and stones lighter than me. My, how things have changed :wozza::lolol:

Last time I think was at the back of the stand in Leicester or something like that...

I have standard photos of me looking thinner something about modern digital cameras make me look fat.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Last of the season not that many due to work getting in the way and sky's continuous movement of games...

www.amex-stadium.co.uk/2015/

Including the flying Belgian who even saw us at the cup final

STS2015-0103.jpg

There are also some videos

Video Index 2015

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Site has been updated again with new photos and 8 videos including Uwe Hünemeier's heavily deflected but probably going in anyway first goal having got a lift down on Brummie buses yesterday making a 2am arrival home more bearable as I had not driven 360 miles and queued for hours for the park and ride.

2016 page 1

STS2016-0096.jpg

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Been a bad year for me getting to games with them being moved for TV but made the game against Brizzal City to bring an end to this season for home games will be at Villa in an executive box so will also be doing stuff from there.

Decided to give an outing to one of my blow up seagulls (I bought loads a few years ago I have one left) this year last time I took one of these to the amex it lasted a few seconds inside the ground before being ripped from my grasp and thrown. This time it did not even make it to the ground, he was having much more fun with it so I let him keep it.

STS2016-0112.jpg

Season 2016/17l

Also 9 videos from the day would have been more but deleted loads as all they showed was us not scoring, again!

Videos page

Here is to the Premier League and the joys it brings!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here