Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Southampton 1 3 BHA

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Southampton 2 3 BHA

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

Well played SWINDON SEAGULL who correctly predicted the 2-0 win against Barnsley & moves up to joint first place. Also 12 other people correctly predicted their first correct score of the season.

So what do people think will be the score against Southampton? Can we squeeze a win or will it be a routine 9th home win of the season for the Saints?

Score Predictor Leaderboard

4 Correct Scores

Chucky 1973, SWINDON SEAGULL

3 Correct Scores

No-one!

2 Correct Scores

Albion Edd, del strangefish, J Gale BHA, The Brighton Bear, Vulture

1 Correct Score

7 dials Seagull, Adopted Brighton, Albion Robster, Albion Dave, BASINGSTOKE SEAGULL, bassking, Benno Brighton, Bens Grandad, BHA boi, BHAFC Pandapops, Blue and White Tiger, Bold Seagull, Bognor Bystander, Braders, brighton rock, brighton seagulls1, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Chris_Highwind, Chippedgull, Clive Walker's slaphead, Colossal Squid, Daffy Duck, darters 74, Davemania, DBL, Deano's Invisible Pants, deletebeepbeepbeep, dgh 123, Digweeds Trousers, doogie 004, Drumstick, e77, easterracemike, Essan 128, feller, gingemonde, HG201, Here's Johnny, Higham Seagull Army, homer, Hugh Jorgan, jamesys, jevs, jharris, Jimmy Saville, John Bumlick, Johnny boy, London Blue, Lovecake, Luke Owen, mangull, mc shane in the 70th, mickygp, nippon seagull, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, Osgood, papajaff, Pat Mc Crotch, Pixelated Penguin, Profey, Randsta, Road runner, Rugrat, Seaber, Seagulls 4 life, Seagull muzzy, Seagullsfan 97, Seagulls TOM, Seggers, Severnside gull, Silent-assasin, Silver fox, Simster, Sir Elliott Bennett, Sock Monster, Soton seagull, Spamdrew, Steve Foster, super-seagulls, The Bucket, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Tricky Dicky, Tricky One, Trufflehound, Tummy Burger, Twoheelsbest, Wayneflele, Withdeanwombat

Use your head!
All to play for!

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Where is the option for 4-1 to Southampton.?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
So there is no option for Southampton to score more than three? I'm going for 5:1, although I'm not sure that we will score during the match itself.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have gone with my head not my heart, Brighton play better in the bigger games, aka Cardiff away. There was always going to be a bit of spice leading up to this fixture and I think that will benefit us more than the saints. I dont think we are good enough to win there, but I think we are good enough to avoid defeat and score some goals. I think it will be a cracker and I am going for a 2-2 draw with the SAINTS getting a last minute leveller.
Come on the SUPER SEAGULLS....

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think we'll play and probably hold our own for the majority of the match, but unfortunately the Saints have got the players to hurt us. Going for a 2-0 win to the Home team.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I hate to say it but I can help thinking were gonna thump you. Weve been Premiership class for most of our home matches and if you add the spice of last season together with your injury list I have to say I'm very confident.

That said, I was 2 years ago.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
What kit are you guys wearing on Saturday. Your away shorts clash with ours but your home shirt kinda does (white stripes).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What kit are you guys wearing on Saturday. Your away shorts clash with ours but your home shirt kinda does (white stripes).

Green and black stripes, green shorts, green socks, I would expect.

Oh and 1-0 Saints

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The one thing I'm convinced of, is that there will be ONE massively controversial incident - a red card, or a penalty shout, etc.

Something for one set of fans to be hugely angered by.

Nailed on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here