Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Barnsley - Score Predictor

BHA v Barnsley - Score Predictor

• Total voters

The Albion return to the Amex on Sunday afternoon following the mid week 1-0 loss at Watford. Most of the 74 pollsters who voted predicted an Albion win, though two people, The Brighton Bear (first correct score of the season) & Vulture (second) rightly predicted the 1-0 defeat.

So looking at Sunday will 12th place Albion overcome 18th placed Barnsley?

With a small Barnsley away support & extra BHA fans filling the Amex, the home crowd, can act as that extra player on the pitch by getting behind the team.

Could this be the game that Gus & the team, finally obtain that vital win, to avert a 10th game without a win, or will it be more same old? One thing is for certain, if a win is to be obtained, we will need to score a goal or two, something that we haven't been close to in recent games. Barnsley's form in their last 9 games is very mid table. 3 wins, 3 draws & 3 defeats.

Come on Albion you can do it? Or can you?

As ever, use your head. You decide!

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Must win game I reckon and both Gus and team will be out to prove a point ... I've got it at as our best performance of season and an impressive 3-0

We lose and I suspect big changes will follow

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We don't seem to be able to shoot, let alone score! I just hope that we can keep them out for 90 mins.

0-0

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We are low on confidence and have a lot of injuries, but definitely due a win. I think we'll sneak it 2-1.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
At the beginning of the season, this was one of the games I was worried about. I thought we would get complacent. perhaps not, now. Still got it as 1-1 though. But all my forecasts have been wrong to the exact score.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Really difficult one for me to call. Went to the shambles that was Watford & never looked like scoring, even if we had played till midnight.
Sunday couldn't be any worse? If Gus has a full strength or near strength team, then we should win.
However, playing Barnes out of position, Reyes in defence who surely should be in midfield, Vicente & Dunk out, then I think we will struggle. Barnsley will come for a draw I suspect. Have we got what it takes to break down such a team? At the moment no. However, I think we will nick a goal. Going for 1-1.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
5-1 to the good guys

:clap:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
5-1

CMS hatrick, Noone, Barnes (pen)

Edit: that is spooky. I genuinely hadn't seen crodonilson's post above when I posted this :eek:

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Don't think we will lose this one but....my heart says 2-0 and my head says 1-1 so I've plumped for 2-1.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
On the basis that I never get this right I voted 0 - 2 on the hope that it's the opposite.

D

Deleted member 18477

Must win game I reckon and both Gus and team will be out to prove a point ... I've got it at as our best performance of season and an impressive 3-0

We lose and I suspect big changes will follow

big changes like what?

we can only loan players atm which is a bit shit as it limits the options. and even in january we arent gunna have loads of dosh to fling around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here