Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Mid table Albion visit lowly Watford tomorrow night with anticipation on breaking this 8 game run without a win.

Two pollsters correctly predicted the 0-0 draw at Birmingham.
The leaderboard still has Chucky 1973 as the early front runner on 4, however, SWINDON SEAGULL has moved into second spot on 3. There are four people on 2 scores & 78 of us on one.

So will it be a case of another game without a win or will the Albion attack score a hatfull & our defence be mean?

As ever use your head! You decide.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
This winless run has got to end tomorrow or Sunday. I'm going for tomorrow, with us getting all the breaks.....dodgy pen + og.......likely 2-1 us but could stretch to 4-1 us if we score early.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
tomorrow will see our ify run come to an end - Would love to say 4-0, but when has that happened recently! so 2-0 to the Albion - CMS and Paynter to score in the second half.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Was going to predict a win, but with Vicente, Hoskins & Buckley out, I think the winless run will continue. 1-1 for me.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Couldn't go to Brum as had to work saturday, listened to game on the radio, sounded like Paynter made a difference when he came on, good link up with CMS. Going for a 3-1 to us as it's time to get out of the winless run

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
We sure are due a win, so I'm going for a nice 2-1 to us. Paynter & CMS, with Watford's goal coming too late in the game to matter.

I live in hope of getting one right this season!

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Change of score from me. 2-0 to the Albion with CMS & Noone scoring both, 1785 BHA in front of a crowd of 12076. Pie = 5/10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here