Jake Forster-Caskey

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I know this has been discussed a bit on here, but where has he gone? From what I remember, he was on the fringes of the first team last season... And although obviously the strength of our squad and the stupid 5 sub rule has kept him out, I was surprised that he wasn't given a run out vs Gillingham for example...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Agree, If I was Gus, personally I would of tried to find him a club at the start of the season to gain some experience, because I can see him being a big name here.

From what I've seen of him (albeit little) he looks class for his age.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He has bags of potential but hasn't had a good last few games in the development squad, also getting very restless from what I hear. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus obviously doesn't think he's ready. he had no qualms about throwing Dunk in so it's not an age thing.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He has bags of potential but hasn't had a good last few games in the development squad, also getting very restless from what I hear. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out

Oh okay, thanks for that, interesting... How long's his contract?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

If he's letting frustration affect his performances he's a fool then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Needs to go out on loan in my view. Must be very annoying for him seeing a few of his England team mates get games elsewhere while he is stuck playing development games every now and again especially while the team are out of form. Surely a league 1 team would snap him up (and a few of the others from DS as well)

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Yep very frustrating, ANY decent player will want first team experience and as Gus has shown, the likes of Jake, Berzovan, Angestein etc don't figure in his plans, understandable as his arse is on the line but for the development players they need to look after their own careers and if going elsewhere will give them first team football they will (should) go. Even a spell with his old man at Dover, beside Battapedi and Leon Redwood would be good, (nice to see Fozzie has 3 wins and a draw in his first 4 games there)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports