Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC in a Chuck Norris film from 1982.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Great find! Haha.

So apart from this and that Simpsons episode, are there any other sports-themed appearances by our city / county in the world of fiction?!

the club is represented on the wall of the prison guards head screw in the film Mean machine the shit 1 with vinny jones

brighton-badge.jpg

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Think it's us v Forest away 1981..2-1 to Forest, Gordon Smith scored for us first

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere, but if that was our only goal, why does he say "again"?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

Great find! Haha.

So apart from this and that Simpsons episode, are there any other sports-themed appearances by our city / county in the world of fiction?!

Have I missed something? Which Simpson's episode?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bit of tidying up left to do. Change the black to white?

chuck.jpg

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
better version
chuck2.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As I mentioned on another thread two prominent bits of BHA grafitti - 'ALBION' and 'THE GULLS' are sprayed on the pier in this film 'supposedly' set in Brighton, but filmed in Bournemouth I believe:

51E0SWE68GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Brighton was in the Simpsons? 0_o

Yes, or to be more precise Sussex Football Club (or some such deliberate derivation). We were the best team in all of England but our fans tended to go on the rampage in mass brawls if memory serves.

Unfortunately I don't know the episode / series number but it's a bit of a classic! There was a thread about it on here a few years ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here