Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Flyers Saturday 17/4 - Help needed

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have produced 3000 flyers advertising the REMF 3 match at Withdean on 23/4/04 and we are handing them out before the home game V Peterborough next Saturday.

I am in charge of the distribution team and I need 10 people to help hand them out in various spots from about 2pm.

Please could you post your name on this thread if you are happy to do this for 45 minutes or so before the game next Saturday. I plan to meet at 2pm outside the ground.

Thanks.

GG

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will hand them out in the Sportsman.

NSC Albion have a game in the morning so I will round up some more people to help.

NSC are the main sponsors of the Peterborough game. This means that some of the "usual suspects" can't be relied on for this job. They will be occupied with the extremely important task of representing NSC in the pre-match festivities in hospitality and scaring the shit out of Martin Perry who is terrified that we will take instructions from the Singing Section to "cheer up Barry Fry" rather too literally.

:lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink: :lolol:

Any help for REMF in handing out flyers will make a huge contribution to the cause.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So far theres me and Fatboy. Fatboy can you nominate 6 players or so to help if possible ?.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gareth Glover said:
So far theres me and Fatboy. Fatboy can you nominate 6 players or so to help if possible ?.
I'll round them up on the day.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Hopefully we'll get some by Friday morning Brett.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'll be picking up the flyers sometime on Friday - but not before lunchtime or after 3.00! I'll then be delivering them straight to Gareth but I can keep some back for Friday night if necessary. Let me know anyway.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can all the kindly folk above who have volunteered to help hand out the flyers Saturday, meet me at 2pm outside the mobile club shop at the ground when I will give out your allocation and we can decide where to position ourselves.

Thanks.

GG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll try and make 14:00 hrs with Minor Hut

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks to all the helpers today. We covered all possible entrance/escape routes and gave out 2000 + flyers between us.

Particularly good was the spot in front of the bus entrance at the bus stop when everybody on the bus had to take a flyer before they could come off !.

What with the piece in the programme and the mention on the tannoy at half time we did well.

Good work.

Gareth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here