Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Training THURSDAY NIGHT

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Strike. I will try and make it but have to speak to someone first about doing some articles for them and not sure what time I will be done. If I am coming I will be ouside crawley station from 5:50 until whenever the next train I need to be on leaves. I'll have a retro brighton shirt on so look out for me. if I am not there by 6 then I wont be coming.
cheers
Richie

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
strike95 said:
Thanks for letting me and Richie know about buses so its 1 or 1a. I will remember that when I am down there.

With the buses it might be worth haveing alook on the brighton and hove bus website to see what times they leave etc...
Buses

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Excused tonight are JMC(Blackpool) and Beefy/Wayne (injured)

Toby is skating on very thin ice at the moment.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
That is a quitters attitude.

Be a winner Richie. Be a fighter.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would love to play and do not see any reason why I would not be good enough to warrant a place. However, I understand that quite rightly selection is judged not just on ability and I am no doubt one of the last people to ask if I could play, so only fair other play ahead of me really. Plus, I cannot come tonight and am in Portugal until the 21st.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie the PM I sent earlier about the team being selected on who has the highest post count was a joke!!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here