Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I reckon you would be ok with it. We had a very old chap with a walking stick and he went everywhere in the lifts while we used the stairs so I would think it would be fine. I'm sure customer services will be able to answer that definitively though.

Thank you for that helipilot, I will phone CS just to make sure.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We did the Amex stadium tour this morning.

It was fantastic, I’d recommend it to all Albion fans. A leisurely look with a guide, around some of the hospitality lounges, directors lounge, an executive box, dressing rooms, press conference room, training room, WSU, NS, museum and down the tunnel to pitch-side. TB, Martin Perry and KSS the architects did an amazing job - the facilties are so well thought through and spacious.

Another well done to the club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bouncing this for [MENTION=15278]Beach Seagull[/MENTION].

We did the Amex stadium tour last Sunday for the first time. Loved it. Essentially a tour of the huge WS, the lounges, executive boxes, directors and players areas, with some background and finally the museum.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Bouncing this for [MENTION=15278]Beach Seagull[/MENTION].

We did the Amex stadium tour last Sunday for the first time. Loved it. Essentially a tour of the huge WS, the lounges, executive boxes, directors and players areas, with some background and finally the museum.

Thanks Westander and all who have replied.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thanks Westander and all who have replied.

When you do the tour, you’ll realise even more than you do now, at what a brilliant job Tony Bloom, Martin Perry and the architects KSS did. They thought of virtually everything, everything feels spacious/classy/PL/huge. No wonder it cost 3 times as much as identikit lego stadia such as Stains/Derby/Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here