Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear nigels,

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Can't wait.

The club are arranging for caravan parking at the recently biult pikey site east of Lewes, if your interested early booking is advisable.You can of course turn up on the day and kick each other to fcuk over available spaces

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Do any of you actually know or understand were the term "Nigel" came from.....i'd say mostly no just copying Millwall. Maybe see you in the next round of the Carling Cup....but I doubt it xx

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Do any of you actually know or understand were the term "Nigel" came from.....i'd say mostly no just copying Millwall. Maybe see you in the next round of the Carling Cup....but I doubt it xx

"You" won't see us in the next round cos you obviously don't go to games. Your own team are playing at home and you're on your rivals website...........hahahahahahahahahahahaha, get a life son!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
"You" won't see us in the next round cos you obviously don't go to games. Your own team are playing at home and you're on your rivals website...........hahahahahahahahahahahaha, get a life son!
oh I do and I will be there Tuesday night make no mostake about that to quote you C-U-N-T but to get back to my original point ...where does the term Nigel come from you dont even know. Trying to give it the Millwall hardman me thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here