Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gears of War 3

JoniMarcello

Oct 31, 2011
Gears of War has continually done impulsive well, and this game is no exception. A new female squad member run for her sarcastic money and the Cole Train weapons along, full energy ahead.

wiopdaker

Nov 3, 2011
Gears of war 3 is one of the best games that I have ever played in my life. I really like the location of the game. At some time it is very emotional game but sometimes it is also excitung also. It is very satisfying game.

rozersmeth

Nov 4, 2011
Gears of War 3 is the best third person shooter game which is developed by the Epic Games. At this time i am playing this game. This is very nice game to play and the stages of this game are very hard to complete.

Rhett

Nov 4, 2011
yeah guys this is really a nice game i have it on PS3 and i am really enjoying it and previous versions were also good.it gives great thriller you and a real combat action.

Hendrewmop

Dec 6, 2011
Gears of war 3 includes a masterful campaign and a very attractive cooperative play. It is Exciting, emotional and at the same time challenging. It is my all time favorite game.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
I haven't played any Gears of War titles yet. How does it compare to the Mass Effect series? Is it just a plain shooter or are there RPG elements in Gears of War as well?

zinmodee

Jan 9, 2012
Gears of War 3 is my most favorite challenging game. It is the best installment of the series with the wonderful campaign. I really like the concept of the game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here