Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Thread: Gears of War 3

Gears of War 3

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone else pick up GOW3 today?
    Elvis Get old, you can't even cuss someone and have it bother'em. Everything you do is worthless or sadly amusing.

0 Not allowed!
    Gears of War has continually done impulsive well, and this game is no exception. A new female squad member run for her sarcastic money and the Cole Train weapons along, full energy ahead.
    I have removed your signature as it was promoting spam, this is not allowed on NSC, put it back on and you will banned.

hitony
    Moderator.

0 Not allowed!
    Gears of war 3 is one of the best games that I have ever played in my life. I really like the location of the game. At some time it is very emotional game but sometimes it is also excitung also. It is very satisfying game.
    Signature removed, it was promoting spam not allowed on NSC.

hitony

0 Not allowed!
    Gears of War 3 is the best third person shooter game which is developed by the Epic Games. At this time i am playing this game. This is very nice game to play and the stages of this game are very hard to complete.
    I have removed your signature as it was promoting spam, this is not allowed on NSC, should you put it back on your posting rights will be removed.

hitony

0 Not allowed!
    yeah guys this is really a nice game i have it on PS3 and i am really enjoying it and previous versions were also good.it gives great thriller you and a real combat action.
    Rhett

0 Not allowed!
    Gears of war 3 includes a masterful campaign and a very attractive cooperative play. It is Exciting, emotional and at the same time challenging. It is my all time favorite game.
    I have removed your signature as it was promoting spam, not allowed on NSC, should you put it back on your posting rights will be removed.

hitony
    Moderator.

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't played any Gears of War titles yet. How does it compare to the Mass Effect series? Is it just a plain shooter or are there RPG elements in Gears of War as well?

0 Not allowed!
    Gears of War 3 is my most favorite challenging game. It is the best installment of the series with the wonderful campaign. I really like the concept of the game.