Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player commentary

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Is it about time the club looked into dropping getting the feed from Radio Sussex?

I dont know about anyone else but I am getting bored of cutting to another game to hear how Crawley are doing or how Eastbourne are doing, or even worse how Sussex are doing in the cricket. Yes give us score updates when the game is stopped but anything more than that is not needed in my view. If I wanted to hear the Crawley game I would sign into Reds Player

phoenix

May 18, 2009
It would be nice if I could get seagulls player to play, without having to refresh 5times each half,Now that would be good.

But I do see your point.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
It is BBC Sussex........its what you would get on the radio if you turned it on, in Sussex.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Tomnorthi, no it isnt, its the Seagull Player that at the moment takes its feed from BBC Sussex. I can watch videos on player that are produced by the club for player so why not the commentary? The point I'm making is surely with all the new media facilities at the Amex and the way the club is moving forward isnt it about time we got our own commentators and summarisors and the club produce everything themselves and not use the BBC feed. Or is there some agreement with Perform that means they have to use the BBC feed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here