Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smoking Areas at Amex

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Perhaps we could have designated smoking areas or allow the fans to leave the ground for a cigarette at half time. Heard a lot of complaints from people smoking in the toilets ect.

Just an idea.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
As a disgusting smoker myself, I'd agree, but I think the laws are far too tight to allow any leeway on this subject. I've been after a 'smoker's or put-up-withs pub' for years. It makes sense, enter and there WILL be tar, take it or leave it. Why not?

I'm a non-smoker, but the club [BHA] should ask Cardiff [and other clubs] how they overcome legal barriers and created smoking zones at half-time.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What about some cigarette machines at the ground? Also, if you are in Dick's bar and go outside for a fag you have to rejoin the back of the queue!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
It's a tough call really, I'd like to have a last smoke before going to our seats just before kick off, but with the amount if time it takes to get served and drunk a pint at half time, there'd be no time for a point and a smoke, so I'm not bothered.

I think they should put in a temporary outside area for dick's bar, to expand it and allow smoking;

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here