Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We need the press to pick up on it, lets get Naylor involved, he may know the local rag in Plymouth

Half-Time-Pasty

Mar 6, 2011
Second post at NSC and it's a very appreciative and grateful post! We've been calling out for coverage and to get peoples' attention, first and foremost thank you!

The majority of Argyle fans that do not know about PASOTI think everything is fine at PAFC. It's that Naivety that has let this saga drag on for this long...

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Adrian Durham and Ian Abrahams have been tweeted from my account! He usually backs a cause and likes bha so hopefully he'll rt also asked joey Barton as he was a big mover for the hillsborough petition!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Adrian Durham and Ian Abrahams have been tweeted from my account! He usually backs a cause and likes bha so hopefully he'll rt also asked joey Barton as he was a big mover for the hillsborough petition!

Adrian Durham was getting quite angry about the goings-on at Plymouth early into his show today so he could well be a voice for the campaign.

Danny Baker might help them as he did us all those years ago-has anybody contacted him yet?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
any chance of so many people going we may not get a ticket

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Going to message my mates on my uni course (sports journalism) and see if any are interested in heading along to this with me. If none are though, then if anyone plansd on travelling from Southampton nd has any spxcae then please PM me as would prefer to travel via car than train due to costs!!

Am another too young to remember the original Fans United, but having read Build a Bonfire it stirred so many feelings of the unity that football can create.

Also, anyone thought to try and contact Helen Chamberalain (the soccer am presenter). She went to Fans United and had a small piece to say in Build a Bonfire, so am sure she would help champion this on the shows before the game comes up!!?

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Guys if u can tweet Durham! He's on @talksportdrive if we get him on board that'll be some good exposure in also harassing joey Barton to RT haha! So if u can get him swell would be great!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I think the football will be a mere addition to the day.

agreed , anything to help any of the 92 . never want to see any football team go into liquidation . wish them all the best and ill try and make the trip

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
re-tweeted my followers lol

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
sent a note to Andy Naylor

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Making this a sticky will be the death of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here