Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Great idea, but surely you should run it by their fans first??....They could be taken over by then and all this stuff sorted out, on the other hand.....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I live 10 minutes from home park, if this takes off, as it should, I will be there, and so should the many Albion fans that live in Plymouth, as i am always seeing Car stickers around. I will also pop up the Argyle pub (cherry tree) and find out what they think about it. But beware, there is a lot of apathy and resignation that its all over for them.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Said it on the other thread about the same thing, I'm in x 5 car full provided PAFC are into it and we are taking lots down, not interested if it's just Atiilla and his firm of 15!!!!

If the fans are united, we will never be defeated.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Great idea, but surely you should run it by their fans first??....They could be taken over by then and all this stuff sorted out, on the other hand.....

It's on PASOTI now. Delays are what have cause all these problems. Action is needed, and needed quick. If I thought it could wait a week while I discussed it with them then I'd have left it a week. Sadly time is something they don't have.

If I've upset anyone, then I do apologise.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

If it all gets sorted out by then it's easy to scale it down. If they're still in the shit then they'll need all the help they can get.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Are you running a coach down there? Was a very good trip for our league game there last season and would be interested in going again.
I have created the event and just checking on interest, have to say it's been pretty good so far, as soon as i know what's happening for sure I am happy to add it to my website also

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Count me in, I'll go with taybha

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I've made this thread a sticky

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
I live 10 minutes from home park, if this takes off, as it should, I will be there, and so should the many Albion fans that live in Plymouth, as i am always seeing Car stickers around. I will also pop up the Argyle pub (cherry tree) and find out what they think about it. But beware, there is a lot of apathy and resignation that its all over for them.

They need to get noticed, something like this can bring their situation needed media attention. Look at where we are now and what we did to get noticed, we came through it.
f***, the fact that we did makes us unique, Man Utd can win the champions league but their fans will never know what it's like to draw 1-1 down in Hereford to stay in the football league on the last day of the season!
Jumping around in the stands because you won something is nice, but jumping around because you've survived by the skin of your teeth is what I will remember over everything else, that's why I love this football club.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I suggested that one of them buys Build a Bonfire for ideas and inspiration.

ArgyleEd

Sep 2, 2011
I'm an Argyle fan and I think this is brilliant, thanks to all of you, it's been so amazing to see the support of football fans from across the country and Brighton fans have been particularly special. Thank you. I'll do what I can to get spread the word and get as many football fans aware of this as I can.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
we need more than just albion fans , post on all of our neighbors forums .

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Strangely I've just started reading build a bonfire as I was too young (6) at the time to get it, obviously I've known about it for years so to read detail into it gets me angry! How could someone do all that to bha!
Also if I can get the Saturday off myself and dad are up for or and if we cab convoke my grandad to come will mean 4 more seats as big car!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here