Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I've put a link to the Facebook page and spread the message on the league 2 section on Football Forums.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Trying to register for PASOTI hasn't been very succesful, so we've acted off our own back. Hopefully they won't mind the extra support.

I just ask as I think it's the sort of thing that should have Plymouth fans backing. It could be they are planning a boycott that day ect. I do think it's a great idea and will likely make the trek down, but, I do feel the side in trouble should have some say.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I just ask as I think it's the sort of thing that should have Plymouth fans backing. It could be they are planning a boycott that day ect. I do think it's a great idea and will likely make the trek down, but, I do feel the side in trouble should have some say.

If they're planning a boycott then can you imagine the impact of several thousand fans outside the ground singing while the team is inside playing?

I do agree though, but given one of the posts I read on here by an Argyle fan it seems that it will take an outside force to motivate them.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
If they're planning a boycott then can you imagine the impact of several thousand fans outside the ground singing while the team is inside playing?

I do agree though, but given one of the posts I read on here by an Argyle fan it seems that it will take an outside force to motivate them.

Fair point. It was more a hypothetical reason as to why they may not want a fans united day that day (or at all!).

Probably do need a nudge in the right direction mind so hopefully this has the desired affect!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just posted a link to this page on PASOTI

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here