Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Re-united - 24th September @ Home Park, Plymouth

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Been listening to the game, Was hoping after you got one back you may just be able to steal a draw.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I posted on the Palace board yesterday, several other boards were done then too

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
I can't go on 24th as 2 home games in a week and being full time carer is about my limit but if there is another fans reunited event on 8th oct I'll be up for that and driving down from newhaven in my zafira if anyone wants to jump in and share the fuel

i may take you up on that option if ok, i only live in peacehaven

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can anyone else make the Nelson Pub on Monday night? Would really appreciate some more people to help with this.

I was wondering about leaflets at the Brizzle game for home and away fans to help publicise this. Maybe even hook up with some Argyle fans to do the handing out of leaflets as Brizzle isn't a million miles from them. What do you think?

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Can anyone else make the Nelson Pub on Monday night? Would really appreciate some more people to help with this.

I was wondering about leaflets at the Brizzle game for home and away fans to help publicise this. Maybe even hook up with some Argyle fans to do the handing out of leaflets as Brizzle isn't a million miles from them. What do you think?
Sorry to be thick but where is the Nelson pub

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Apparently 2 of your fans are in with the Argyle fans at Burton. Great respect to you all. Hope to see some of you at Home Park.

Looks like it's just me and 'Mr Everyone' representing Brighton at Burton tomorrow.

Probably Derby Gull and mr Everyone

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sorry to be thick but where is the Nelson pub

Trafalgar Street. Come out of the station and exit by where Marks and Spencers is and there's a road that heads east and down below the station. About halfway down that road on the right hand side is the Nelson Pub.

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
Anyone registered on WACCOE?

Leeds will obviously not be playing on the 24th because of the game the night before.
They are bound to have a sizeable southwestern fanbase because of their size and will probably be happy to protest against Ridsdale with their history.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Anyone registered on WACCOE?

Leeds will obviously not be playing on the 24th because of the game the night before.
They are bound to have a sizeable southwestern fanbase because of their size and will probably be happy to protest against Ridsdale with their history.

WACCOE is impossibly difficult to get on-especially after they've lost. Somebody might be able to get on there now.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
If anyone works or knows someone in BBC, Sky or Talksport, this is the time. If this news was on the front page of BBC Sport, that would be ace.

Green bedsheets can't be too expensive for banners, they'd look awesome on the cameras.

Sadly, I'll be back at uni by the 24th, but I've passed this message onto everyone I know who would go.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Just a thought but maybe someone could ask Nooney and Barnes if they'd be able to come along to Plymouth that day?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just a thought but maybe someone could ask Nooney and Barnes if they'd be able to come along to Plymouth that day?

Gus might want them in on that day for their 'warm downs'. It's worth asking though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here