Scouting for Gus....... Leonardo Ulloa

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Argentinian Centre Forward

6ft 2in

Plays for Almeira in the Spanish 2nd division

Scored 7 in 34 in Spanish 1st division last season (recognised as one of the toughest leagues in Europe) and 30 in 78 for Castellon the 2 seasons before then. The new Luciano Becchio?? ....

Could be ours for between 1-2m I reckon. The perfect addition to the squad by transfer deadline?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Not a bad shout there... Unlikely, but you'd look like a genius if it came about!

Mind you, Becchio himself would be a cheaper and more proven option. Plus, there's the Leeds connection with Poyet.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
does anyone know how many scouts we have at the club who can go abroad looking for players ?

It was Aranalde but obviously no more.......... quite happy to offer my services to Gus :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
he was head scout, so i believed there was more than one ?? we must have 2 or 3 surely not just the 1 !!!

Yes I am sure you are correct. It was Barry Lloyd but no longer the case.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Just thought I would bounce this thread now scored 24 in 32 for Almeria this season 11 more then anyone else in this division

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Just thought I would bounce this thread now scored 24 in 32 for Almeria this season 11 more then anyone else in this division

Should have taken the plunge when we had the chance!!

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Argentinian Centre Forward

6ft 2in

Plays for Almeira in the Spanish 2nd division

Scored 7 in 34 in Spanish 1st division last season (recognised as one of the toughest leagues in Europe) and 30 in 78 for Castellon the 2 seasons before then. The new Luciano Becchio?? ....

Could be ours for between 1-2m I reckon. The perfect addition to the squad by transfer deadline?

Just read this...not that it makes much difference, but I signed this chap in my Fifa squad a while back...after initially performing quite well he seems to have had a drop in form recently...maybe this is the Brighton effect?!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
DIEGO ROLAN (19, forward) Defensor Sporting

Skilful support striker, filling out physically, who is clearly outgrowing his current club. A leading scorer in the recent Uruguayan championship.

job done

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
This chap does fit the description of who I've heard rumours about - spending big money on a striker in the Spanish second division (although last I heard was that there were now complications having been nearly completed)... (This was second hand from one of the Board)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here