Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls over the world

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
After reading 'Apart from Brighton' thread, where fans are based / travel from, it occured to me that in the not so distant future when we finally enter the promised land of the Prem, will we have new fans in places all over the world due to the extra interest and TV coverage of us?

Now I know I may be getting ahead of myself a tad but I'm looking forward to seeing if we can make a dent in the Asian / African markets that the big teams seem to have monopolised.

Does the club have an overseas marketing plan?

IMO smaller teams (well they will be in the future) than us like Bolton, Wigan, etc have big fan bases overseas and make good money from it and I hope we will too.

Think of the shirt sales then... :ascarf:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I don't think it even has a national marketing plan. :shrug:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Drove past the bus stop at Seven Sisters Country Park last week and there was a group of foreign students waiting and 2 of them had Albion shirts on, so I think we're already becoming international.

Well 2 is a start, anyway.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
After reading 'Apart from Brighton' thread, where fans are based / travel from, it occured to me that in the not so distant future when we finally enter the promised land of the Prem, will we have new fans in places all over the world due to the extra interest and TV coverage of us?

Now I know I may be getting ahead of myself a tad but I'm looking forward to seeing if we can make a dent in the Asian / African markets that the big teams seem to have monopolised.

Does the club have an overseas marketing plan?

IMO smaller teams (well they will be in the future) than us like Bolton, Wigan, etc have big fan bases overseas and make good money from it and I hope we will too.

Think of the shirt sales then... :ascarf:

....Seven years later....:bounce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here