Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker MOM?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kept us in it at the end - absolutely hero. Although hats off to Casper. Fantastic rebound save.

200px-Gary_Dicker.jpg

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Been very critical of him so far but man enough to say "BLOODY WELL DONE, THAT MAN!".

Great to see CMS get off the mark too. Very pleased with our start so far!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Been very critical of him so far but man enough to say "BLOODY WELL DONE, THAT MAN!".

Great to see CMS get off the mark too. Very pleased with our start so far!

Yes he was very dodgy giving the ball away in the center and he really needed to step up today and he's done it. Fair play to the lad.

Great boost for CMS as well, the first of many I hope.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Glad to see some positivity about him on here for once. Fed up of pointing out his qualities to those who can't see them. Great performance from him - expect plenty more this season.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Bridcutt was my MOM today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the radio Dixie had an immense game.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Vincelot caught my eye today. Ran and ran and ran, tackled, passed well, won headers against taller men. I think he was a pain for Portsmouth to deal with. Looks like he likes playing in midfield. I think he looks like a good acquisition.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would say Greer, Dunk and Bridcutt all had better games.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Vincelot caught my eye today. Ran and ran and ran, tackled, passed well, won headers against taller men. I think he was a pain for Portsmouth to deal with. Looks like he likes playing in midfield. I think he looks like a good acquisition.

Absolutely agreed - he scored a lot of goals with the head last term (set pieces ?) so could prove invaluable. He is also a star man for Gus with the new substitutes thing because he can play full back or midfield and I think he will prove a brilliant signing.

Left it too late to get a ticket for Pompey but sounded like a great all round day !

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Dicker was immense today. I was starting to have minor doubts after recent games & getting caught in possession. Nooney was loving it today as well.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Bridcutt and Dicker today...it seems they either both excel or both struggle, really have formed a good partnership and understanding...FANTASTIC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here