Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Me; "knock knock"

NSK; "whose there?"

Me; "ISA"

NSK; "ISA who?"

Everyone; " Isa knock kneed chicken and a bowlegged hen,we ain't lost a fight since we don't know when ,
We don't give a wiggle and we dont give a wank........

WE ARE THE BRIGHTON NORTH STAND"

(might be a bit old school for some of you !)

---
- Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

So rather than constantly f***ing moaning on a messageboard about it, why don't you f***ing sing it in the ground instead? There are still plenty around that know the words to that one, I do and I'm only 29, there are thousands that are older than me and still sing. Stop moaning and do something about it.

Albion Rob

I have to say I'm not keen on it myself. I quite like the "Woaaaaah" just because I enjoy making a loud noise. Probably why I like "Al-bioooooon" and "La la la, la la la la, la la la la, Brightuuuun" as well.

Maybe we should get "Brighton, passion like fire...." going....

Don't suppose it makes a great deal of difference really, as long as we squeeze the following songs/chants in at every home game I'll be happy as a pig in shit:

GOSBTS (fast, slow, however you fancy it)
Seagulls! Seagulls!
Al-biooooon
La la la, la la la la, la la la la, Brightuuuun
She wore, she wore, she wore a yellow ribbon (Wember-lee) (We could do this at any league game while we're still in any cup/in with a chance of the playoffs)
He's Shot! He's Scored....
Celery, celery
Albion, Albion Albion, Albion, AL-BI-ON!

Finally, whatever happened to that one from the Goldstone North Stand. We used to do it every time we scored in the 90s. I think it came from the Dutch/Europeans but can't be sure. Involved a lot of going: "Dur dur, dur dur, dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur, dur dur dur, dur dur dur." I recall we used to jump around going mentaljust doing that for a few minutes. It seems to have been phased out with that other similar song that ends with everyone shouting: "BRIGHTON".

Anyway, I digress, atmosphere was great against Doncaster - best home game atmosphere since, well, Doncaster at the Goldstone, hope it can continue all season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Finally, whatever happened to that one from the Goldstone North Stand. We used to do it every time we scored in the 90s. I think it came from the Dutch/Europeans but can't be sure. Involved a lot of going: "Dur dur, dur dur, dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur, dur dur dur, dur dur dur." I recall we used to jump around going mentaljust doing that for a few minutes. It seems to have been phased out with that other similar song that ends with everyone shouting: "BRIGHTON".

It was sung at Brentford away last year. Brilliant song, lets sing it tomorrow.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
So rather than constantly f***ing moaning on a messageboard about it, why don't you f***ing sing it in the ground instead? There are still plenty around that know the words to that one, I do and I'm only 29, there are thousands that are older than me and still sing. Stop moaning and do something about it.

Where did I moan about it.............I stated my opinion, that it is a shit chant.
Last 2 home games I have sung myself hoarse to every song except that one, as I said before in my opinion it is shit.

I have no problem with the NSK fellas and what they are trying to do, fair play...............just don't like this shit chant being shoved down everyones throat and people being made out to be less of a supporter if they don't sing it.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
We're Brighton, We're Brighton, We're Brighton
Brighton and Hove Albion, Albion, Albion
Albion of the Sussex, The Sussex, The Sussex,
Sussex by the Sea, The Sea, the Sea
I think this scans better.
We are the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion, Hove Albion, Hove Albion
The Albion come from Sussex, from Sussex, from Sussex
Sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think this scans better.
We are the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion, Hove Albion, Hove Albion
The Albion come from Sussex, from Sussex, from Sussex
Sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea

Yep, it does, I agree.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
The test is,would you want to sing it when Palarce are at the Amex? If you have to think about it, the song's no good.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think we do need a good non-stop singing of 'Gus Poyet's blue n white army' tomorrow too.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Me; "knock knock"

NSK; "whose there?"

Me; "ISA"

NSK; "ISA who?"

Everyone; " Isa knock kneed chicken and a bowlegged hen,we ain't lost a fight since we don't know when ,
We don't give a wiggle and we dont give a ****........

WE ARE THE BRIGHTON NORTH STAND"

(might be a bit old school for some of you !)

---
- Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

I remember this one from the late 70's and 80's along with 'can you hear the Bosun sing' to the boys in the South Stand. Met one of them in a pub a few months ago and had a good chat about the old days. Prompted me to join the forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here