Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No CMS for Gillingham.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
good for him, not so great for us...but gives Bergkamp/Agdestein a good chance now

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Doubt he'd have played in that anyway.

The sweaties had better take care of him, though.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
That came could be interesting to see if Poyet goes for Bergkamp or Adgestein, Maybe Hoskins to play if he doesnt play on saturday aswell.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Long as he doesn't get injured, I reckon thats a good outcome for everyone to be honest.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Doubt he'd have played in that anyway.

My thoughts too. We will play a lot of the development squad in my opinion, with a couple of 1st teamers i.e. Would guess the team will be:

Poke/Brezovan

Vincelot Cook Dunk Painter

Noone Navarro Dicker Buckley

Bergkamp Barnes/Hoskins

Expect to see Caskey on the bench and hopefully will get some decent time on the pitch. With the new 5 sub ruling it's these sorts of games where Gus is going to have to blood the youngsters if they have any chance of playing some first team football this season

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would actually like to see us put out a strong squad as possible. No JPT games and we don't enter the FA cup until the 3rd round which is in Jan.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If Hoskins isn't fit for Donny then I imagine it'll be him and Bergkamp against Gills if he recovers

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I would actually like to see us put out a strong squad as possible. No JPT games and we don't enter the FA cup until the 3rd round which is in Jan.

I agree with the sentiments but as we are less likely to be able to give the fringe players any time on the pitch during league games, I think Poyet will be back to experimenting slightly and if we suffer an early exit then so be it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here