Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couple of questions from Saturday

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Was standing allowed by the stewards in the back half dozen rows of the North stand or only occasionally?
How long did it take to get back into Brighton by Train/bus for anyone who left at the final whistle? Chaos or not?

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
All was pretty good on P & R From Mill Hill, coming back there was a queue and it appeared there were a few buses waiting for Mithras house P&R, but no one using them
and Mill Hill could have done with more buses, other than that ride there and back very good...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
One steward made a half hearted attempt to get people to sit down but gave up when everybody ignored him.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Plenty of people queuing at Falmer Station but as far as I could tell it was all running smoothly and I only had to queue for about ten - maybe 15 mins at the most - before getting on the train.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
One steward made a half hearted attempt to get people to sit down but gave up when everybody ignored him.

Where I was, steward came up and had a word with people about 10 rows if not more from the back, asked them to sit down, the fans had words and carried on standing. Looks like they are going to be as tolerant as promised. Hopefully still the same for League games.

We don't have a 'standing stadium', but of course it's only reasonable that at certain moments is a match people want to get out of their seat to experience an exciting bit.

Let's face it though, with the brilliant view of the match from all angles, splendid comfort and the great atmosphere created with ease - it's actually not better to stand than stay seated!

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
I am in the third row from back NS. Stood up the entire game and no steward approched or said a thing!

Caught the Lewes bound train queued for 20 mins and got a seat!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here