Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transferable tickets

Surrey BHA

Aug 1, 2011
I got a ticket for Saturday for my girlfriend but she is unlikely come as her father is ill. A friend of mine has jumped at the chance as he is over here for a couple of weeks from the States and is a big Albion fan, so I've given him the ticket.

Only worry is it has her name on it. is this likely to be an issue? ???

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Paper ticket?

I can't see it being a problem. Pop it under the scanner and walk straight in. As long as it isn't a student or concession, in which case it may be checked.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Wouldn't have thought so. The tickets are just scanned at the turnstiles so as long as it's the same price band you are ok.
I got a ticket for Saturday for my girlfriend but she is unlikely come as her father is ill. A friend of mine has jumped at the chance as he is over here for a couple of weeks from the States and is a big Albion fan, so I've given him the ticket.

Only worry is it has her name on it. is this likely to be an issue? ???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Haha, would you like me to start the thread again... and then show it to him...

No need my friend. Just type: javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; void 0
into the URL bar.

It'll let you freely edit the text on the page to say whatever you like!

Last edited:

Surrey BHA

Aug 1, 2011
I have a wicked sense of humour, but he was a massive Albion fan before he went to the States and I think he would be taken in to easily... Too cruel... Having said that he would do drag to be at this game...mmm..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here