Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any 1901 ers had their DD taken today/

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Cos I aint, DD not even set up on account yet!

D

Deleted User X18H

Apparently there is a banking issue.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Standard ST direct debits have always meant to come out on the first of the month. I can't remember 1 month where this has happened, and they generally leave the account on the 4th, 5th or 6th. Probably the same for 1901s.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Standard ST direct debits have always meant to come out on the first of the month. I can't remember 1 month where this has happened, and they generally leave the account on the 4th, 5th or 6th. Probably the same for 1901s.

This was due to it being new to the club and the administration move from town to the stadium making it a bit irregular, my DD for STH was taken today so it looks like they are back on track.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Amexican wave is correct so shouldn't be any different for you guys even though you are special. Mine actually came out this morning this month so they are getting closer each month to getting it on time. You're probably aware too that they f***ed up the first month's for quite a lot of people and if the direct debit isn't even set up you should probably get in touch with them. mine was set up but just not taken out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here