Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Media whores.... apply within... TV opportunity...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Television Production Company Alleycats are searching for Albion's biggest fans (fat gits??) to appear in a documentary commissioned by Channel 4.

Alleycats will be filming the club's glorious first season in their new home - the American Express Community Stadium - and would like some of the Seagulls' most faithful fans to take part in the documentary.

If you would like to be part of it, please contact ed@alleycats.tv

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
*snigger*

Your post just reminded me that a mate claimed to have been approached in the North Stand after Saturday's game because Channel 4 wanted 'a fan to follow all season'. He turned them down because he won't be able to make midweek matches. He never mentioned the lardass angle :lolol:

(Mendoza it is then)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Media whores you say......I can think of one lad who'll be applying for that gig :lolol:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
*snigger*

Your post just reminded me that a mate claimed to have been approached in the North Stand after Saturday's game because Channel 4 wanted 'a fan to follow all season'. He turned them down because he won't be able to make midweek matches. He never mentioned the lardass angle :lolol:

(Mendoza it is then)

What amazes me is that I was hiding behind you at the time.:wink::jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well I wouldn't mind BUT obviously jobs etc... I might miss a few midweekers away :( if they're only covering home it's a completely different kettle of fish

BUT Mendoza would be better for it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hopefully they find some interesting characters who have had no previous inclination to appear in the media.

It's a documentary about a football club, not big brother.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Congratulations on breaking into TV, Mendoza.

No hint of sarcasm intended there, I think we would all agree that he represents the club very well and that's all that you ask of whoever will be appearing on a Channel 4 programme representing the club...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Given channel 4a commitment to disability and openly looking to employ disabled sports presenters ahead of the olympics where they are broadcasting, perhaps a member of BODS would be good?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
It'd be great if they could cover all areas of our fanbase,
The BTID superfan who campaigned for Falmer, Goes to every game, Buys every shirt etc.
An older fan. Someone who's supported the club all their life stood on the chicken run as a kid can tell a tale about the good old days.
The eccentric. Doc!
A disabled fan. Would be interesting to see their side of the game.
The family with kids.
And not forgetting....
The jcl, Sitting there in his man utd shirt reading prem scores off his iphone! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here