Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking friends without a fan number to Gillingham game.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I want to go with half a dozen mates to the Gillingham game. I am a season ticket holder but none of them have been since the Goldstone so they are not registered with the club. Can this be carried on line? Could I visit the club shop and register them all ? How does it work? Help!

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Register them yourself on line. Link each individual to your account. You will then be able to purchase the tickets for them.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
or just phone the ticket office... they can create fan numbers for each person but that doesn't really mean anything... just use the same address for each person and the computer will allocate the new fan numbers without you even having to know them (the fan numbers).

i was sort of hoping the ground would be almost full for the gills game... personally i think it's going to be a really big night. first midweek game, under those state-of-the-art floodlights, in the cup, and we will score a hatful! plus it will be one of the few matches this year that's super easy to get tickets for - they're on general sale i believe. lovin' the fact that i can have a pint after work... and then some more when i get to the ground!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here