Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stands united

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's enough of all this stand vs stand business. On Saturday lets UNITE the AMEX for this EPIC occasion. Make some serious frickin noise and get behind the team and all get wasted and be merry.

:albion2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
exactly.

Its actually beyond pathetic. We all know stands behind goals make more noise. No need for ENDLESS threads stating it...

Not when we fill the Arthur Waite this season-

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
100% agree. Those users starting those threads are either about 15 years old or mentally well below their years. Unbelievably tedious.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
cant remember the old north and south stands having to sing together,both had cracking atmos of their own! Was a bit of friction tbo!

You can't possibly be referring to the South Stand at the Goldstone, they never made any noise.

And at the Withdean .... No one at all made any noise. Or at least not that you could hear any way.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
You can't possibly be referring to the South Stand at the Goldstone, they never made any noise.

And at the Withdean .... No one at all made any noise. Or at least not that you could hear any way.

You must have been born too late if you can't remember the singing in the Goldstone South Stand ?
I'm talking about before the fire and before the seats went in.

Lets all sing together this saturday and every home game thereafter.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You must have been born too late if you can't remember the singing in the Goldstone South Stand ?
I'm talking about before the fire and before the seats went in.

Lets all sing together this saturday and every home game thereafter.

My brother left the North for the South back in the day-i so wished i could have been a part of it but was too young,heard things got a bit lively that end and he tells me all about the smoke bombs...hmm never said it was him though-one of life's mysteries i suppose.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
rather then:

'we're the north stand' and 'we're the west stand' - how about ALL stands giving it a bit of 'We are Brighton'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here