Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Twitter based rumour that he has been released on a free. Player himself stated that he would make a statement at 4pm today regarding his future. A very different character these days, his twitter feed exemplifies this. Worth a follow just to show yourself that your assumptions are not always right, albeit that he himself admits he used to be a prick.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
NO! He would NOT be good here. Sets a bad example. Still last season he was acting like a right prick. A leopard never changes his spots.

He's had enough chances at all the clubs he's been to.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
No chance he would come here. I wasn't suggesting that. I think you'd be surprised if you read his twitterings however. I was.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interesting comment from Barton on his twitter:

"If I wanted to leave, I'd just come out and say "I want to leave" Things need addressing as am not prepared to go through a relegation again"

"If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money. There will be a time and a place."

It seems like Everton are top of the pile to sign him.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He seemed to be pissed off with people at Newcastle yesterday on Twitter

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can leave on a free going by SSN. Its like Newcastle want to go down

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
NO! He would NOT be good here. Sets a bad example. Still last season he was acting like a right prick. A leopard never changes his spots.

He's had enough chances at all the clubs he's been to.

Not that he would ever come here but how the hell can you say he would not be wanted here. He is quality in the Premier League, he would be world class in Championship. Anyway, that wont happen. Think he will go Arsenal

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
don't think the others players are that impressed if this is anything to go by
Twitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here