Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st home league game not to be a home sell out?

Pretty sure Blackpool will take the whole away end, but I guess it's certain there will be an additional 1000 seats in the South stand for Peterborough?

Considering it took 2-3 days to sell the last Donny seats and that Gills still has 10,000 available, do we think that even a dis-organised fan will be able to grab a ticket online at 2pm on the day of the Peterborough game?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think your title is a bit misleading. Do you mean which is the first home match not to be a sellout ie Blackpool or Posh?

My title is a question (hence the question mark (?))

I really don't think it will be Blackpool. I think the 1st one that won't sell out will be Peterborough. Just gauging opinion to see if anyone else agrees or disagrees.

Simples!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think your title is a bit misleading. Do you mean which is the first home match not to be a sellout ie Blackpool or Posh?

Which will be the first home league game not to be a home sellout?

1st home league game not to be a home sell out?

Shorter title-
i am no English language expert

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My title is a question (hence the question mark (?))

I really don't think it will be Blackpool. I think the 1st one that won't sell out will be Peterborough. Just gauging opinion to see if anyone else agrees or disagrees.

Simples!

I knew it was a question but it reads (at first glance) as though Donny hasn't sold out.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Pretty sure Blackpool will take the whole away end, but I guess it's certain there will be an additional 1000 seats in the South stand for Peterborough?

Considering it took 2-3 days to sell the last Donny seats and that Gills still has 10,000 available, do we think that even a dis-organised fan will be able to grab a ticket online at 2pm on the day of the Peterborough game?

To answer your question; it will be Wigan the season after next in the Premier League!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here