Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Voucher

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm sure that this has been answered on NSC somewhere, but I will be coming down from Leeds this coming weekend to see the Donny game. How does the travel voucher system work? I will not be attending every game, so its not worth me buying a book of vouchers. I would rather purchase a single voucher on a match by match basis.

If they are on sale, where do I purchase a single voucher?

Although I wont have the car, (the Mrs will have it), my mum lives near the Race Hill, so without a car could I walk to Race Hill and get a park & Ride bus? Is there a seperate fee to pay for Park & Ride on top of voucher?

Presumably the club has all this worked out, but I cant see it anywhere on official site and I guess Donny fans are in the same boat.......the game is only 5 days away.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
P&R are voucher only or Senior Bus Pass. No additional fee to pay.

As for individual vouchers, people still have not been informed, as far as I am aware. :shrug:

Thanks for that. Cant see why it is taking them so long to notify people. Oh well, I'm sure that its all in order and everything will run smoothly.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Thanks for that. Cant see why it is taking them so long to notify people. Oh well, I'm sure that its all in order and everything will run smoothly.

Failing the voucher, options could be

No.23 from Eastern Road or from Elm Grove south of Queens Park Road (straight to the Amex)

or

No.25 from Lewes Road (straight to the Amex)

Single fare is £1.60

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If you do find out the answer could you post it on here? I'm in the same boat.

The Spurs game was fine as we just waved our paper tickets on the bus and that was it. I need to know otherwise we'll have to find some on-street parking in Coldean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here