Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham Attendance

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Agree with the above and we've already seen from the SSC how people think that games are sold out or that they can't get tickets.

I've been badgering people to go. A half priced game and a chance to get on the database so when those big games come up later they'll have a chance.

If it's not too late, I think Gills ticket holders should get some sort of priority if we get through to the next round.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This can't be right severnside. I live in France, have registered all my family on the clubs ticket website (issued with fan numbers)and have easily purchased four tickets (online) for the Gills game. The tickets are being sent to me direct to my home address here in France.

Your sister needs to register herself and those wishing to attend the game on the site in order to purchase OR register and link herself to your account, then you can purchase tickets for her.

Any problems ring the club. They are very helpful.

She had some problems registering - kept getting bounced out of the system - but finally got that sorted. When she did get to the home tickets page to make a purchase all she gets is a blank page. I tried on my laptop before I left Amsterdam today and had the same result and thought maybe it didn't want to sell overseas but now having got home I am finding the same problem trying with her numbers and mine - just a blank page where the games should be listed. I will keep trying but it is less than impressive to be fair and not unreasonably she is reluctant to make what could be a very lengthy international call to the club to try to sort it. I am away from home for the next week so also reluctant to use my mobile for a call that people on here constantly complain about being both lengthy and liable to being cut off. Bit of a mess all round and surprising too because it is the sort of issue that everyone seems to be aware of but it seems to persist year on year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here