Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham Attendance

phoenix

May 18, 2009
1 ticket for me 3 tickets for the kids in the family stand all in £25. Absolute bargain.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got my season ticket in the WSL but hoping that I can change it to sit somewhere else, fancy a look at the WSU. Might be asking a lot to get it done on Sat before the game though

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Once all the people who are attending for the first time on Saturday get a taste they will be snapping the tickets up to get their next fix!!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
my sister is going to be over from Holland next week and tried to register to buy a ticket but it seems that you can't do so on line which means she and her family of 4 won't be attending. Do we not want to grow the fanbase?

This really is sad news.There must be a way they could get tickets?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
my sister is going to be over from Holland next week and tried to register to buy a ticket but it seems that you can't do so on line which means she and her family of 4 won't be attending. Do we not want to grow the fanbase?

What does it say when they try to register? First time I've heard this problem come up

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009

This can't be right severnside. I live in France, have registered all my family on the clubs ticket website (issued with fan numbers)and have easily purchased four tickets (online) for the Gills game. The tickets are being sent to me direct to my home address here in France.

Your sister needs to register herself and those wishing to attend the game on the site in order to purchase OR register and link herself to your account, then you can purchase tickets for her.

Any problems ring the club. They are very helpful.

greenjam

Jul 14, 2009

i purchaesd a ticket for a visiting friend on line last week you just need to register them to get a fan number i
will us this number in future to get tickets other than my own

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
It may have been mentioned before but any guesses on the attendance for the Carling cup match? Looking at the stadium plan on the ticket website and the seats left I'd say about 10,000.

I reckon even 10,000 is pushing it
Gus doesn't give 2 hoots about the league cup so will put out a 2nd string and traditionally neither do brighton fans in the early rounds care much for this cup cos we tend to do so badly
If you look back at our typical attendence figures for this type of game they are very low
Only the new stadium effect will push it anywhere close to 10,000

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Full up !!!

Can't see Gill's bringing 2,000. Lucky to have 1000?

However, as for home support, all the club need to do is email the current fan base, do one of those Facebook thingies, get the Argus to run an article about how available tickets are and make a few annoucements at the game on Saturday and I think we could nearly sell out.

There is actually probably not a lot more than 1000 tickets left in the north and WSU combined. The East stand will be quiet for this game, with I suspect the 3 blocks closest to the south being empty.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I tried to buy a couple of tickets at the ground today for the Gillingham game for the wife and son of one of my staff, however I did not have enough information to purchase the tickets for this game. They cant afford season Tickets, but they have bought two shirts so far. I will try again as these are some of our future fans and we will need more of them in the future if we increase our capacity next season.I hope we dont make it hard for those fans who could not afford a season Ticket.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sorry but there's absolutely no way the first Falmer night game will be under 15,000, Poyet said that the cup means alot more then it did last year so hopefully we'll see a strong team out. This is a real chance for people who want to go to the Amex but weren't able to get a season ticket to go and they'll take that chance, I'll go for 18/19,000 with 400 Gills.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
This game is a perfect example of where the clubs marketing lets them down they should be swamping local radio and media letting everyone know about the first evening game and the low prices etc very frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here