Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL, eCards and the 10% cashback

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I checked my balance and saw that I hadn't been credited with my 10% cashback. I emailed Customer Services as per Insider's advice and got a very prompt response.

Apparently they have had problems 'in that area'. If you used the the refreshment bar at the north end of WSL and used your eCard, then I'd advise you to check your balance. If you haven't got your 10%, then email customerservices[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk and they will help.

I have to give credit to the club as they seem to be sorting little problems quickly and very efficiently.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Actually that's a good point, I used it in Dick's too and nada. Seems to be a bit more far reaching than the north WSL.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I may be wrong but I thought you only received the 10% cashback once you have spent £100. I also used my card on Saturday in WSU (North End) but no cashback was applied. Please can someone confirm?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Yes, it should go back on at the point of purchase. I think the £100 was used as a simple example rather than 'buy a pint of Harveys and pay £3.24'.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
North Stand (east side kiosk) didn't apply the 10% cashback either, as well as Dick's Bar.

Got the same quick response email so well played to the club for being on to this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I may be wrong but I thought you only received the 10% cashback once you have spent £100. I also used my card on Saturday in WSU (North End) but no cashback was applied. Please can someone confirm?

Nope - every transaction should see an immediate 10% credited to you card...

Screen Shot 2011-07-31 at 17.12.56.png

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Got my cashback too. I am stunned this thing actually works at all. I'd imagine by the end of the season the ground will be virtually cashless which would be stunning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here