Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seat Advice

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I booked to go see the Gills but im not to sure were abouts i am, i know im in the West Stand Upper WC3 i believe but is B at the front or right at the back, just wondering if im going to be stuck up in the highest possible place or down the front of the West Stand.

Thanks for the help in advance guys, know im not really liked on here.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Row A is the front row

I booked to go see the Gills but im not to sure were abouts i am, i know im in the West Stand Upper WC3 i believe but is B at the front or right at the back, just wondering if im going to be stuck up in the highest possible place or down the front of the West Stand.

Thanks for the help in advance guys, know im not really liked on here.

What makes you think that?

I have seen a cople of posters refer to your very high post count recently, and lets face it 20 a day is pretty high, but haven't seen abuse.

If you post alot people will reply and you may not like what they write but it's only a message board FFS not real life.

Anyway how's your lads foot, did the nail come off?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Bars in the stands are really good I think. If its your first visit to the Amex I recommend getting there early and drinking at the ground.

Ok cool mate will do that.
What makes you think that?

I have seen a cople of posters refer to your very high post count recently, and lets face it 20 a day is pretty high, but haven't seen abuse.

If you post alot people will reply and you may not like what they write but it's only a message board FFS not real life.

Anyway how's your lads foot, did the nail come off?

Just as im new to the site mate, and not being a lifelong Brighton fan and the face ya just moved to a new ground and gone up, probs dont look to good from my part, that said i have just moved to the area love football so much and the ground is 15mins away from me, and i wanna support my local club. I posted alot as i just wanted to fit in, sometimes it dont work like that.

The lads to is doing well the nail has come off now, but the toe looks really deformed and they not sure if it will look normal again, they really dont think the nail will ever grow back, but not the end of the world at least he still has his toe at the end of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here