Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dragons Den - Is Duncan Bannatyne is

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dragons Den - Is Duncan Bannatyne is biggest tosser to ever walk this Earth ?.

First the woman who struggled at the start to do her presentation, Bannatyne, huffing and rolling his eyes.

At the end when the bloke , who was a hard working decent Man in an unusual , high pressured and very important meeting, Bannatyne throwing his toys out of his Pram as the guy had the cheek to see if the other Dragons would match/better his offer.

This bloke is the biggest tosser to ever walk this Planet. Utter Utter WAN*ER.

That is all. :rant:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's a twat

Didn't watch it but, if i was going to go into business with someone, ie invest my own money, i would bloody well want to know they could deliver a presentation.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't see the problem. I am the sales manager for the company I work for, if I performed a pitch like that woman did, I'd never sell anything. And that bloke was using Duncans offer to get a better offer from the others, maybe a bit OTT, but its his money ?

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Yeah thought that was pretty harsh. Nice that the others said 'its an important decision, take all the time you need' though.

Of course they said that, they wanted the deal (Meaden especially). I have to say i thought DB did the right thing. Initially offered all the money for 25% on his own, then went in with Hilary and asked for only 22% between them. I am assuming that the guy wanted to work with Meaden & Theo in the first place. But I could be wrong.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes he's a cock

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Easy way to change your mind after making a rash offer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here