Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSL

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
So everyone's friends again? Good good - we WSL need to stick together in the face of all this North vs WSU silliness.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
WSL - W1C - Row Q 74 - 78

You will certainly be hearing noise from here and please even if you hear 5 lonely voices.......all join in!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Few issues with the East, as much as I agree about being able to see the West and that must be class!

1. Sun in eyes, that would wind me right up.
2. Cant see any atmos kicking off in there baring the odd England under 21's style childrens 'Seagulls'
3. Cant really vent abuse towards away fans/ref/opposing players as there are children around.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Few issues with the East, as much as I agree about being able to see the West and that must be class!

1. Sun in eyes, that would wind me right up.
2. Cant see any atmos kicking off in there baring the odd England under 21's style childrens 'Seagulls'
3. Cant really vent abuse towards away fans/ref/opposing players as there are children around.

Depends what you mean by vent. I gave the lino a piece of my mind on Saturday don't you worry. But if you mean peppering your language with f*cking this and that then perhaps you're right;)

I am hoping the atmosphere picks up in the east. It was a bit too quiet......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here