Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most PREDICTABLE thing about LAST Saturday

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
When that SINGER started that Nessum Dorma on Saturday and the DJ bloke said the FOUR heroes were coming ON I couldn't BELIEVE my EYES when I saw the potless pillock Dick Tight appear TOGETHER with his lapdog Katy Perry.

I couldn't believe he would HAVE the front to WEASEL onto the PITCH to STEAL Tony Bloom's and GULLY'S limelight AFTER all HE has done to the CLUB, HE should HAVE stayed at home COUNTING the money from the 1983 FA Cup final INSTEAD of RUINING the day for me and MANY others.

HOPEFULLY Tony Bloom will DO the right thing NOW and ban this tinpot TYRANT from Falmer together with his poodle 'There are NO bad views in the GROUND , just ONES with a f***ing big pole in the WAY' Perry so DECENT loyal supporters like me DO not have to SEE them at the ground EVER again.

KNIGHT OUT

PERRY OUT

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

:angry::angry::angry:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Yawn.................

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:moo: UP THE ARS :moo:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Good job you didn't go to the unveiling of the Goldstone Heritage Board Ernest, Dick Tight and your friend with the beret were both there.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Most PREDICTABLE (and now very boring) post about LAST Saturday

When that SINGER started that Nessum Dorma on Saturday and the DJ bloke said the FOUR heroes were coming ON I couldn't BELIEVE my EYES when I saw the potless pillock Dick Tight appear TOGETHER with his lapdog Katy Perry.

I couldn't believe he would HAVE the front to WEASEL onto the PITCH to STEAL Tony Bloom's and GULLY'S limelight AFTER all HE has done to the CLUB, HE should HAVE stayed at home COUNTING the money from the 1983 FA Cup final INSTEAD of RUINING the day for me and MANY others.

HOPEFULLY Tony Bloom will DO the right thing NOW and ban this tinpot TYRANT from Falmer together with his poodle 'There are NO bad views in the GROUND , just ONES with a f***ing big pole in the WAY' Perry so DECENT loyal supporters like me DO not have to SEE them at the ground EVER again.

KNIGHT OUT

PERRY OUT

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:guns:Any sane person would recognise that it's "Lloyd" out.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Just glad the CLIPBOARD kid Booker wasn't there.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Tinpot Tyrant did make me chuckle.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING

KNIGHT OUT

PERRY OUT

SACK THE BOARD

UP THE ARS

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dick Tight wasnt even at the 83 cup final he became a "Fan" much later on !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here