Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STOP all this internal bickering...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I can't believe how The Amex, a symbol of victory for ALL fans standing together against corruption, deceit and legal red tape, is being marred by all this bickering on here.

Who the f cares what stand sings louder, longer and more often?

Who cares which of us are JCLs or long-in-the-tooth Albion sufferers?

We even have sniping on here about who should wear replica shirts and who shouldn't.

I hate to think what rival fans must think when they see these threads let alone the example it sets to new or younger Albion fans.

Let's remember where we've come from and why we fought so hard for OUR new home and show some respect for our fellow fans - no matter where they sit, what they wear and0 whether they sing or not.

:bhasign:

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I can't believe how The Amex, a symbol of victory for ALL fans standing together against corruption, deceit and legal red tape, is being marred by all this bickering on here.

We even have sniping on here about who should wear replica shirts and who shouldn't.

I hate to think what rival fans must think when they see these threads let alone the example it sets to new or younger Albion fans.

Let's remember where we've come from and why we fought so hard for OUR new home and show some respect for our fellow fans - no matter where they sit, what they wear and0 whether they sing or not.

This.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But the real life is nothing like North Stand Chat! Whatever happens on here has no bearing on what happens on the match day. Some people need to calm down on this site.

Someone with some common sense! Good lad

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter. As long as you can take whats dished out. Some people on here can get pretty upset

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
But the real life is nothing like North Stand Chat! Whatever happens on here has no bearing on what happens on the match day. Some people need to calm down on this site.

I agree but whether we like it or not, NSC does represent us fans to some degree. It was instrumental in rallying support in our darkest days and remains an accessible reflection of the club's status and its supporters.

Most people aren't as opinionated in real life because they're not protected by anonymity of course.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I agree but whether we like it or not, NSC does represent us fans to some degree. It was instrumental in rallying support in our darkest days and remains an accessible reflection of the club's status and its supporters.

Most people aren't as opinionated in real life because they're not protected by anonymity of course.

I agree with the sentiment, I too would like everyone to get along and for us all to leave in peace and happiness. But it won't happen on the internet for loads of reasons. One of the main ones being that certain people come on here in a bad mood and spread their bad vibes. There's nothing that can be said or done about it.

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
Spot on, now as an exile will still get to the Amex as often as i can and away games in my neck of the woods !!!! did many years at the Goldstone and Withdean and because now live in the west country. To be considered a jcl makes me feel so sad ask the wife about my comitment(alive and kicking appeal)we just moved but still managed to put my hand in the pocket and give the club some much needed money,and now have a season ticket and get there as much as i can but the games i can not my seat will have a bum on it !!!!!!!!!

So as said above give a rest and get on with supporting our club.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter. As long as you can take whats dished out. Some people on here can get pretty upset

You rarely get any 1901 members making snide comments about non 1901 members.

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
I have nothing against the 1901 members they spend their money how they see fit,i am not one just proud to have a seat and will for many years to come !!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you think the bickering is bad here, it is NOTHING compared to what is happening at the club itself.

Board members not talking to each other.

Different parts of the club's admin not in communication.

Plots and subplots in relation to appointments, with nights of long knives taking place.

NSC seen as the source of all evil, as we won't tie the party line, so ostracised as a result by very senior people at the club.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Agree with this totally! Well said that man. :clap2:

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
a successfully football clubs needs the whole verity of football fan to make the club successfully. 1901 = money for club, north stand young men lots of vocal support, east families the next generation of Albion fan. west upper old school vocal fan just not so much energy as the used to have.

All very important, but most of all we r all ALBION.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I used to be north (goldstone): now i have family (two young boys) east stand amex. when they grow up west upper probaly. what wrong with that it is the stages of life!!!!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes, stop it. we should all sit about like nice polite fans and applaud everything anyone else does or says. conflicting opinions should be kept to your self. at the games, we should politely clap each skillfull touch by the players (both side obviously) and if we disagree with anything by the players, the officials or the manager, we should quietly ponder it to ourself later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here